About Our Schools
Children. Achieving. Radical. Excellence.
The Champions Appeal
We help guide students through their homework. We do not give them answers but we help to check the answers they have and guide them with strategies to get to the answers themselves.
Our lead teachers are certified and work in the local school system or have retired from the school system. They all are well informed about the current state standards. They utilize these standards as a baseline, but they work to help get the students to the point where they can access the information that is taught in their school classes. This at times requires them to reach back to previous standards and then move forward from there.
Students have the opportunity daily to participate in activities that are not traditionally academically. Examples of enrichment classes we have offered include, but are not limited to: chess, dance, STEM, art, sewing, and news.
It is a one of our goals to expose these students to activities that they would not normally get the chance to experience.
Guiding Our Students To Success
- Increase the percentage of minority students performing at or above grade level
- Provide activities directed at improving youth social skills and behavior
- Provide greater access to technology during out of school time
- Decrease the number of youths engaging in risky behaviors resulting in juvenile detention or arrest
- Increase STEM, Enrichment, and Field Trip opportunities for minority students
- Increase parental engagement in school and the welfare of youth
Improve the overall quality of life and socio-economic status of students and family